Please note that Daylight Saving Time (DST) will end in Europe and US over the next two weeks.
· EU (DST) will end on Sunday 28th October 2018
· US (DST) will end on Sunday 4th November 2018
· FX, Metals and CFD’s will have their trading hours put back by one hour, depending on the market they are priced in (US or EU).
· Please note that on Friday, November 2, trading session will be closed at 23:00 server time.
· Starting from November 5th, all instruments will be traded at the regular trading hours.